Monday 25 October 2010

I want - Furry lined cloggy ankle boots!


This weekend I went out with my bestie for her 24th Birthday. She was wearing the cutest little booties that her other half had bought her for her birthday. They were a bit like clogs, with the studs at the front and a wooden look base and heel, and were a mix of suede, leather and fur, in a pale creamy beige colour. So super cute. I totally forgot to ask where they were from (idiot!). So when I got home I tried to look for a pair for myself. I don't mind wearing the same shoes as my bestie as she lives in Sheffield and I in Cardiff, so it's not like we are gonna be seen wearing them together (which I would seriously hate! I have an individual look thing, slight mental problem, lol!) Anyway I managed to find these which are very similar and just as cute, pity they are so pricy!
And whilst trawling for those, I found these, which are far more affordable. Have to start saving some tips! I need a new pair of winter boots, mine are all starting to look a bit worn.

Which would you buy, if the price wasn't an issue?

I have decided to make Mondays my 'I want' day, as I have done it like this for the last 2 weeks. So a wish list of sorts, just a single (or 2) item(s) which I have found that week that I would really like.
I am slowly trying to give my blog some structure. I tried before but was a bit adventurous and tried structuring my whole week, which didn't work at all. So sundays are inspiration days and mondays are wish list days. The rest of the week will just have to go with the flow.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. yay! i love shoes/boots and things i want - mine's wednesday, but you probably already knew that.
    ahem.
    yes, well, to the matter at hand. i'd go with the topshop pair, or at least something like it. leather holds up better than suede in rain and snow. i also like the color better right now - i'm thinking it will go with any color you wear, while the black is so, well, black.
    but if you walk a lot, then i'd say go for whichever is more comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those first boots are SOOOO CUTE. i'd buy the first ones because they are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shearling utility boots are super cute! I have a favorite pair I posted about here: http://www.lovebrownsugar.com/2010/10/lover-not-fighter.html

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love the RI ones. gosh, i sure need new winter boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go for the first one. Quite unique for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great!
    Have a nice weekend;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails