Monday 18 October 2010

I want - this furry circle scarf

Oh it looks so warm and fuzzy and snuggly!!


Its starting to get quite chilly here in Wales, and on my long walks home after work my neck can get very cold. This little circle scarf would be perfect for keeping me nice and warm. And at £12.99 it's very well priced, but I think if your feeling crafty or a bit eco friendly it would be a really easy DIY project. Plus on a fashion conscious note fur is very in this season. It was seen on almost every designers Fall Catwalk collection.
Derek Lim
Botega Veneta
Burberry Prorsum
Alberta Ferretti

What do you think? Will you be sporting fur this winter?
It is the perfect look for the winter, chic and practical - nice and warm!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Love this!
    come follow I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that scarf a lot - think how warm it would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely be wearing fur - but only faux!!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love the scarf. I am hating this cold weather right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fake fur though, isn't it?
    It reminds me of this jumper, I love it! http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_037010340057_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love (faux) fur on other people but it's one of those things I can't wear myself. Mostly because I don't own any and can't justify any winter purchases because I won't have to deal with winter for three years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these. .

    the burberry one with the big brown coat and fierce boots caught my eye . . i have one huge faux fur coat that looks that way, and can imagine experimenting with that look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails