Sunday 3 October 2010

I'm feeling Berrylicious

I'm seeing a lot of purple berry colours this autumn. And as one of my Bridesmaids is getting married next year and I am now her Bridesmaid, I am on the look out for a nice dress. Luckily she is fancying purple!! And I love purple.
One of the weekend Newspaper Magazines had a cute 50's style dress in it, that I totally swooned for (see image 2) and it led me to John Lewis">John Lewis<. I love the store but don't often look at the clothes as they are too pricy for me. But as this is for a bridesmaids dress I can look a bit pricier. So all the dresses below are from John Lewis">John Lewis> and can be purchased online. 1 and 2 are my favourite!

I am loving the purple tones and shall be on the look out for some more everyday items in the same rich colours.

Daisymay x

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

19 comments:

  1. I love the second dress, too! I wish I could have it!

    Can you choose your bridesmaid dress? I mean, does only the bride get to choose it or will you all choose it together with her? We don't use bridesmaids here in Argentina, well, not that I know.

    Go buy the second dress, Chantele, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the one with the sash and flowers on top!! And purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this shade of purple. I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful! I'm definitely loving the ones with the 50s silhouettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Audrey prom dress is utterly divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that Ted Baker dress is gorgeous! I've also been seeing tons of purple and red even. so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second dress and the shift are gorgeous! Im loving berry at the moment too, its a great colour:) x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo that second dress is absolute party perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find purple kind of perfect for Autumn :)
    Great dresses
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving these dresses! I'm all about purple right now and it's the colour I've chosen for my bedroom.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love purple. These dresses are making me want to go out and find myself the perfect purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The second and second to last are my top choices. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice dress choices!

    sincerely,
    YCM

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this color & have tried to wear it ...
    i'm trying again at a weekend of wedding events - a berry DVF i got on sale! oh, i hope i don't look like Violet from Willy Wonka!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the second dress! Looks like a good and classic cut xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha!;) Love your header. And I think your right!
    Purple berry is a great color for autumn. Oh and thank you so much for the comment on my newest Post. xx, Alice from bells and whistles
    Ps: I would be so glad if you want to follow my Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, the cosa rosa dress is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails